Senior Network Engineer
Job type: Permanent
My client, a market leader in their sector with a rich heritage of over 200 years has an opening in their Infrastructure team for a Senior Network Engineer.
You will be responsible for managing and continuously developing a network infrastructure that supports the needs of a fast paced and growing company, working with the wider IT department and the business to deliver a high level of service.
The support elements of the role includes the core LAN networks across multiple sites and the WAN network connecting the business, working closely with the 3rd Party WAN providers.
Technical support skills-
- CCNA/ CCNP qualified
- Cisco ASA, Nexus, Wireless LAN controllers, ADSL routers
- Working knowledge of Cisco Identity Service Engine
- LAN, WAN, WLAN, and VoIP design
- Proven experience of managing third party telephony providers
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices
- Hardware troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits
- Cisco Firepower services
My client is looking for an engineer with a "can do" attitude, who is customer focused and is able to prioritise tasks effectively in a high pressured environment.
If you're a Cisco qualified self-motivated Network Engineer then apply now in order not to miss out!
Please contact Emma Crabtree for more information.