Application Support Analyst
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
My client, a specialist within their field who supply to some of the largest blue chip companies are looking to expand their IT team.
They have a brand new requirement for a Junior Application Support Analyst/ Developer. This is a hybrid role with 50% application/ technical support and 50% developing applications. This is a unique opportunity for those with a support background and a keen interest in programming.
*** Recent graduates with a Computing degree or similar will also be considered***
Internal and external training is on offer along with support in gaining industry standard certifications.
On a day to day basis the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support to users
- Supporting database solutions using Mysql, PSQL, MSSQL and Oracle.
- Developing reporting solutions
- Providing support on client projects
- Producing and maintaining strict change control
- Producing and maintaining IT documentation
- Testing system changes
- Application development
Skills and experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Excellent Knowledge of MSSQL and PLSQL
- Knowledge of relational database technology
- Experience in warehousing and Distribution
- Dispatcher WMS/JDA knowledge
Interviews are taking place in the next two weeks so please send your CV for immediate attention to Emma Crabtree or call 0161 833 0181 for more information.