IT Manager, South East England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
My client has an immediate requirement for an IT Infrastructure Manager with a genuine interest in technology who is driven to improve their companies IT environment. The successful candidate must be comfortable managing projects and holding responsibility for IT budgets. In line with improving service delivery, previous experience of implementing new internal processes will be invaluable.
Required skills/experience - the successful candidate must have:
- Previous managerial experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels - in particular with non-IT people
- A good technical knowledge of networking DNS/DHCP/switching/firewalls/VPN/etc
- A good technical knowledge of windows domain environments – AD/Servers/Win10/etc.
- Strong data analysis skills
- A strong focus on customer service
- A flexible approach to working hours – for example during delivery of new systems and services / maintenance of existing ones-
- Experience managing a budget
- Experience and knowledge around operational planning, innovation, project planning and resource allocatio
- Internal relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of IBM Domino administration
- Experience of CRM administration (ideally Salesforce)
- Experience of ERP administration (ideally Oracle JDEdwards)
- Experience working with Office 365 / SharePoint
-37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday though occasional weekend work or evening work required
- Salary range: £40,000 - £50,000
- Dress down Fridays
- Car park permit
- Quarterly social events
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who pride themselves on a work hard play hard environment. They are looking for an IT professional who seeks longevity within a company. In return they are offering a fantastic career at a global multi million pound company.
Please contact Emma Crabtree for more information.