e-Commerce Manager, South Wales
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: South Wales
Job type: Permanent
Do you want to head up an eCommerce division within an award winning health and wellness brand? We are looking for a dynamic eCommerce Manager to join a leading nutritional brand and help drive sales on their pre-existing e-Commerce platform. This is a brand new, very exciting hybrid role where you will be hands on and also have managerial responsibilities with direct reports within the digital marketing & e-commerce team.
You will benefit from a competitive basic salary, gain exposure to international platforms, creative freedom, progression, a great work life balance and amazing working environment.
Your role will be comprehensive as the main objective is to increase sales. Day to day you will manage the company’s eCommerce channels, liaise with international companies, be involved with website design, supervision and training. You will also help develop a digital marketing strategy to help appeal to the main demographic of their products.
We’re looking for:
• Business acumen and commercial awareness
• Experience growing sales within online channels
• Analytical mindset with experience in Google Analytics, GoogleAds and Excel
• Experience managing a Magento e-Commerce website
• Digital marketing skills with knowledge in SEO, PPC & social media marketing
• Experience working with Amazon
• CRM/ eCRM experience with experience MailChimp
• Creative flair & innovation
• Skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your application below.