E-Commerce Manager – Fashion
High Street Retailer & E-Commerce
A popular British fashion retailer with stores nationwide and a strong E-commerce presence. Predominantly dealing with women’s fashion and accessories. They manufacture as well as source from suppliers, they also provide their products across the globe. As a business they are undergoing some major changes with additional staffing headcount and upgrades to their site.
Overseeing a team of 10 this position is a critical part of the business; they have recently launched their new website using Magento-2 cloud. This role will see you;
• Oversee e-commerce and online trading duties and performance including customer experience and service
• Create and deliver strategic plan for .com and .eu business in line with business' ambitious expectations
• Ensure team are engaged and well equipped to carry out their tasks effectively.
• Constantly planning in regard to customer journey and how to deliver the best possible proposition which will help increase commercial return
To be considered with your application you will need;
• At least 5years online fashion trading experience using Magento and NAV365.
• Will be an established leader in the ecommerce team, having managed, engaged and developed large teams of individuals
• Have a track record of delivering considerable ecommerce results and be able to apply and adapt knowledge to this environment
• Always be customer focused
• Be a strong communicator, someone who can influence, lead and negotiate with people at all levels both internally and externally
Based on site in North London this role will see you with a salary c£70K + benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to create a high performing team whilst working with industry leaders, as mentioned the company are in a period of tremendous growth so it’s an exciting time to get involved!