Distribution Shift Manager, Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client is seeking a Shift Manager to join the distribution team. You will need to be flexible for rotating shift patterns, both day and back/night shift. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone to develop at an industry leading firm. Experience within a food manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Supervise Team Leaders for all operational tasks.
- Ensure all legal, H&S and company standards are always adhered to.
- Manage the manpower of the department and act as point of contact for the production team when manning issues occur.
- Liaise with hauliers to ensure efficient out loading.
- Manage relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders (production, L&D and HR).
- Achieve SMART targets agreed upon with senior management.
- Able to delegate, monitor progress and motive staff to improve.
- Honest, reliable with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication and listening skills. Able to negotiate with suppliers.
- Hands on approach, leads by example. Cover Team Leaders when necessary.
- Flexible to suit business needs.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to grow and develop in a challenging environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year