Distribution Shift Leader, Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client is seeking a Shift Manager to join the distribution team, responsible for utilising resources to ensure all sites can achieve distribution targets, motiving staff to achieve the such. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone to develop at an industry leading firm. Food manufacturing experience is highly desirable.
• Supervise Team Leaders for all operational tasks.
• Ensure all legal, H&S and company standards are always adhered to.
• Manage the manpower of the department and act as point of contact for the production team when manning issues occur.
• Liaise with hauliers to ensure efficient out loading.
• Manage relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders (production, L&D and HR).
• Achieve SMART targets agreed upon with senior management.
• Able to delegate, monitor progress and motive staff to improve.
• Honest, reliable with a can-do attitude.
• Excellent communication and listening skills. Able to negotiate with suppliers.
• Hands on approach, leads by example. Cover Team Leaders when necessary.
• Flexible to suit business needs.
What’s on offer:
• Competitive salary.
• Opportunity to grow and develop in a challenging environment.