Distribution Order Analyst
Cambridgeshire, Salary max £30K
This client is a global leader in their industry! Their site in Cambridgeshire is the EU head office and contains their manufacturing and distribution facility. They a globally recognised for their quality, excellence, and innovation.
On top of this, they are a people-led business that prides itself on offering an outstanding workplace and environment, with this business you’ll be offered excellent development opportunities and recognised for hard work.
The Distribution Order Analyst is a brand-new role, developed to report to the Head of Distribution and analyse all orders in the ERP. The main purpose of this role is to ensure all orders move efficiently through the distribution centre.
Your duties will develop over time but will include:
• Oversee the allocation of orders, ensuring stock is allocated according to priority.
• Data Analysis: Trends, order fulfilment, OTIF and returns, to improve SLA’s
• Work closely with internal departments to identify improvement opportunities.
• Ensure efficient order processing and identify any issues.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered as the new Distribution Order Analyst you will need.
• Advanced Excel skills – Non-Negotiable, and ideally Power BI and ERP/WMS experience
• Excellent communication skills with a collaborative work ethic
• Experience in distribution with an analytical background.
• Confident presentation skills.
If successful, the salary available is up to £30K + a very generous benefits package. Once up to speed, this role can become a hybrid position.