Would you like to take the lead on production at growing and award-winning Scottish distillery?
Do you currently live in the Highlands of Scotland or would you like to like to relocate to this beautiful part of the world?
If so, then this position could be the next step in your career in a growing Scottish industry.
Our client, a gin distillery with exciting plans for expansion and product development are seeking an experienced, hands-on distiller to join their team and produce some serious, gold-medal standard spirits.
• Lead production and manufacturing at the distillery from start to finish could be anything from distilling/bottling to blending/cleaning
• Ensure site compliance with Health and Safety, quality and environmental legislation
• Play an important role in new recipe creation and diversification of spirits produced
• Analyse data in order to optimise production and other efficiencies
• An experienced distiller with 1+ years of commercial experience in a distillation environment (distilling qualification/degree preferable)
• Proactive problem solver with a passion for continuous improvement
• Knowledge of safety and quality legislation
• Reliable, hardworking, and punctual
• Competitive salary
• Biannual bonus
• Fuel card
• Company pension
If this position interests you then please apply with your CV or get in touch with Peter at D R Newitt recruitment on either email@example.com or 0131 226 5060.