Dispatch Team Leader, Central Scotland
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a highly successful, Edinburgh based manufacturing business. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Despatch Team Manager to lead the team at the large site in Edinburgh.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and highly-motivated candidate who has experience from the manufacturing (or similar) industry.
• Management of a large Warehouse and Despatch Team - Hands-on staff management, driving KPI’s and targets.
• Ensuring that the Pick/Pack side of the operation runs smoothly and orders are ready for despatch as required.
• Full control of the company WMS system.
• Stock and Inventory management with high levels of accuracy.
• Major focus on work-place H&S – must demonstrate an excellent understanding of all required standards.
• An experienced and professional Warehouse/Despatch team Manager – must be from a manufacturing background.
• An experienced Manager of large teams in a similar operation.
• Comfortable communicating/presenting at all levels of an organisation.
• A capable IT Systems user.
What’s on Offer?
• The opportunity to work for a well-established business who can offer genuine opportunities for career progression
• An attractive salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today, please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt if you have any questions.