** Suitable candidates must have the right to work in the UK without the need for visa sponsorship **
Are you a passionate foodie?
Looking for a starting point for a career in food product development?
Have you worked hard and studied long hours for a food science/food technology/ food marketing/ nutrition degree, but just not yet found that job where it’s going to lead to a happy career?
I am proud to be working in partnership with a leading food manufacturing business. Following an internal promotion, they now are seeking to hire a Graduate Development Technologist.
You will work as an integral part of the R&D team by producing innovative food products – that can be mass-produced without any loss of quality or taste, which reflect our customer's trends and requirements.
You will provide support at all key stages from concept/ideation to handover to the Process Team ensuring a smooth transition
Does this sound like you?
· Passionate about food
· Educated to Degree / HND level in Food Science / Food Technology or related subject
· A thorough understanding of food safety processes and procedures, including a working knowledge of HACCP
· A clear understanding of sensory analysis
· Exemplary written and oral communication skills
· Self-motivated, tenacious, and able to drive performance of self and encourage team members
· Able to establish and maintain effective and constructive relationships with key customers, suppliers, and internal customers
· Can play a key part as an effective team member, demonstrating a “can do” approach
· Proficient IT skills in all applications
· Strong organizational skills
What’s on offer?
A starting salary commensurate with industry & and educational experience
29 days holiday
A fantastic starting role for someone looking to start their career with a reputable and knowledgeable business, that produces a delicious array of food products.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Full role information is being shared following the application.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not been contacted within the first 5 days your application has not been suitable.