Development Technician, South Coast of England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South Coast of England
Job type: Permanent
Are you a Graduate fresh out of uni with one year’s worth of experience or industry placement within the Bakery Category, hungry for industry experience and keen to secure your first NPD role?
Yes? Then read on.
My client based in South East England has a great opportunity for an ambitious Development Technician. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Development and Process Team, juggling multiple projects to bring new products to life!
You will be a self-confessed foodie, with demonstrable knowledge of food and food trends. You will also be able to roll your sleeves up with this hands-on role and have a strong creative flair.
Did I mention you should also be full of beans? The successful candidate will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks, and working to strict deadlines.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of c. £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience) combined with a brilliant package and an opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with lots of growth potential.
What do you bring to the table?
• Recent Graduate in a food related Degree
• 1 years’ experience in Bakery manufacturing
• Your passion and knowledge of food
• Proactive attitude; you’ll be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work hard
• Curiosity and a desire to learn is a definite must
• Be a self-starter
• Share and present your ideas
• Bring your interpersonal skills as well as emotional intelligence to work
• And finally: energy, confidence, and ability to effortlessly form relationships
If this sounds like you, I’d love to chat! Please, send an up to date CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 01312265060