Development & Technical Manager, South West England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful and well-established Food Business and a market leader. A combination of tradition and innovation have served this progressive company well. It is also important to stress that this Company has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing...
The Development & Technical Manager will be responsible for supporting the B2B and B2C sales team, by providing technical documentation, and technical support.
• Product Development support and creation of new formulations, including providing data for production processes, liaising with Production department.
• Manage product structures on the system and the associated technical documentation, including the review of the relevant associated work instructions and procedures.
• Cover for technical artwork approvals.
• Day to day responsibility of responding to queries relating to structures, recipes, ingredients, technical documentation and specifications.
• Manage the production of product technical files, compositions and certificates of conformances, including the review of the relevant associated work instructions and procedures.
• Source raw materials for new product development and to support the sale of new B2B products.
• Be an active member of the HACCP review team.
• Producing, maintaining and managing procedures and works instructions associated with role.
• Responding to contract manufacturing queries.
• Providing costs for formulations and products to enable quoting.
• Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment with flexible work time models
• Room for innovative thinking and growth with the possibility to manage your own career path.
• A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity.
• Excellent career opportunities in a world leading Business.
• An attractive remuneration including a variety of social benefits like subsidized health & fitness offers.
You must have a proven track record in development within an FMCG environment coupled with good knowledge of Technical standards including HACCP.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.