Our client, a major contributor within the Technical Services environment providing Animal Health – have informed us of an exciting new opportunity within their team. An urgent requirement has been identified for a Development Scientist to join the team at their Dundee site.
• Provide technical leadership for the technical transfer of products to the Dundee site.
• Complete product specific risk analysis and identify critical process parameters and compose documents that reflect the systematic processes that needs to be adopted for maintaining the quality of the manufactured product.
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting for product scale up activities.
• Provide technical support to manufacturing as required.
• Represent the Technical Services team with the client during technical transfer activities.
• Liaise with clients to understand, advise, and influence on the best technical solutions for the manufacture and transfer of their products.
• Comply with all company local and global policies including Quality frameworks and health, safety, and environment (HSE) policies.
• Perform any other duties or serve in such other capacity as may be determined by Company management.
• Degree or Ph.D. in chemistry, or relevant science
• Familiar with the ICH and cGXP instructions and issues related to regulatory correspondence
• Demonstrated experience in a technical role in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
• Preferred green belt or equivalent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office suite of products
What’s on offer?
• Salary from £35,000 per annum
• The opportunity to work for a reputable and growing Technical Services business
If you would like to be considered for this position, please upload your CV immediately. If you have any questions, please contact Craig Russell at DR Newitt.