A leading Global Group client, within innovative food manufacturing and broad product range has an exciting opportunity for a Development Chef.
Successfully established in retail they are looking to continue to grow strategically within this sector.
This role is a business-critical position that will have some high-level interaction with major retail customers but will be mainly focused on the development of their food and ensuring you keep their products up to date will all trends
The successful candidate will demonstrate previous experience in an innovative and busy Food Manufacturing Development capacity. We are looking for highly creative, talented, innovative Development Chef who demonstrates a dynamic flair and genuine passion for concept, development, and improvement products.
• Identify market niches and opportunities to which existing products could be tailored and new product developed
• To liaise closely within the Commercial, Production, Technical and other departments to ensure consistency within the development of new products, and improvement of existing products
• Evaluate the success of new products and product enhancements
• To co-ordinate and ensure adherence to the NPD Critical Path Planning Framework
• To be responsible for communicating recipes and methods of product launches and recipe changes
• To arrange and co-ordinate product samples, requirements, and deliveries
• Minimum of 2/3 years Food Manufacturing Development Chef experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication required for client presentations, tasting panels etc
• Have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• 33 days holiday
• Health Care
• Discretionary bonus
Salary: circa £35K, negotiable
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0131 226 5060 and ask for Emily