Despatch Team Leader, Central Scotland
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our-client, are well-established manufacturing business based in Edinburgh. A new vacancy has arisen for a Despatch Team Leader to join the management team.
• Management responsibility for a large team of Warehouse Operatives and FLT Drivers in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• Involvement in projects – Operations and Warehouse focused.
• Ensure the efficient despatch of orders to customers OTIF and in line with KPI’s and targets.
• Full responsibility for department health & safety standards, ensuring that all regulations are adhered to.
• To ensure an excellent flow of communication between all relevant departments to maximise your departments efficiencies.
• An experienced Despatch or Warehouse Team Leader or equivalent.
• A strategic but also hands-on Manager who is comfortable running a large team.
• Adaptable and flexible, capable of working well throughout the entire organisation.
• Excellent level of H&S awareness.
• Capable IT Systems user.
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package.
• The opportunity to work for an expanding business where you can grow your career.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please upload your CV today. If you have any questions, please contact Martin at DR Newitt.