Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Dispatch Supervisor to join an established FMCG business in North London
The successful candidate will oversee a team of Multi Drop Drivers and Dispatch Team Leaders, ensuring that all operational and warehouse activities are completed accurately, concisely and to the required standards of quality, legality and safety
• Daily planning & scheduling of driver loads & routes.
• Overseeing loading of products onto vehicles and assisting where necessary.
• Supporting dispatch in the splitting of deliveries into individual rounds ready for loading.
• Checking dispatch labels, identifying and correcting any errors.
• Checking drivers’ loads against delivery sheets, including full box counts.
• Supporting the Production Manager in identifying any product shortages.
• Ensuring all dispatch staff and drivers wear correct uniforms and/or PPE.
• To ensure vehicle checks, fuel logs & health & safety checks are completed
• Responsible for all aspects related to FORS (Fleet Operators Recognition Scheme).
• Covering emergency deliveries.
• Creating a good working atmosphere within the team.
• Adhering to company values, policies, standards & completing adhoc tasks as dictated by the role
• The Candidate:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in warehouse/dispatch within a FMCG environment.
• Strong leadership skills with experience in developing, motivating and leading a team.
• Licensed to drive a reach truck (forklift) is a plus.
• Excellent working knowledge of FORS, and Health and Safety Legislation
• Methodical, with strong organisational and time management skills
To be considered for the role please apply with your CV today