FMCG Food Manufacturer
Middlesex – £40k
A new opportunity is now available (due to internal promotion) with a global and well-known food manufacturer. This is a fantastic time to join the business as they have a large investment into new technologies and systems. This organisation is looking for a driven and passionate Despatch Manager to lead their established team.
Managing your team of 13 heads the purpose of this role is to make sure that your chilled food products arrive to their Distribution Centres across the UK On time and In full. Your duties will include;
• Liaise with DC’s and hauliers to ensure a smooth and correct process
• Ensure allocated day plan is coordinated and completed
• All loads are despatch with the correct temperature and paperwork
• Mentor, train and encourage your staff
• And much, much more…..
Your Skills/ Experience
We are seeking an experience Despatch Manager with man-management experience and ideally with chilled or frozen food. The skills needed are;
• Must have Excel, word, WMS and forklift experience (and ideally SAP)
• Experienced with despatch processes, physical movement of stock and the transactional elements
• Confident in managing large volume of pallets and loads
• Knowledge of food safety, temperature control, pest control & audit measures
• A passionate and communicative people leader!
If successful, this role will see you working for an innovative and stable company with great value and employee engagement. The salary is £40K. You will need to be flexible with working hours.
Please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat!