A career development opportunity has arisen with my client in Bilston for a driven IT professional who wants to work in a fast-paced environment with plenty of learning opportunities.
Working to support the senior management team, who believe in supporting and developing their people to success
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for success who enjoys supporting the wider team. This could be the role for you!
1. The Role:
• Assist with procurement, installation and maintenance of all hardware, software and networks.
• Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with the correct hardware and software.
• Provide 1st and 2nd line support to wider users across 2 sites
2. The Candidate:
• You will need experience from helpdesk or IT infrastructure management
• You will be a great communicator, happy to take briefs from management and make them a reality.
• A real team player, you will be working side by side with the manager
3. What’s on Offer:
• Holiday allowance
• Benefits Package
• Genuine and exciting career prospects
4. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt