Depot Manager, North East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large food business with sites across the UK. A vacancy has been identified for an experienced Depot Manager to lead the team at the site in the North East of England.
This role will suit a hands-on Manager with a positive and determined attitude to work.
• Management of a large 6 day a week operation – ensuring that products are delivered on time in full
• Responsibility for a large team of drivers, ensuring health and safety procedures and guidelines are followed
• Full P&L responsibility for the depot
• Efficient maintenance of the site WMS
• An experienced Warehouse or Depot Manager with FMCG experience
• A strong people-manager with a hands-on approach
• Good IT systems skills – MS Excel, Office, SAP
• A highly flexible attitude to work, prepared to put in the hours
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a food business that is in a period of rapid growth
• A competitive salary and benefits package
To be considered please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at DR Newitt.