The Food Industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them must have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join one of Scotland’s leading food producers, with the position being a key link between there production teams, sales team and our customers.
A combination of data analysis and strong communication with both colleagues and customers will be required to build effective production plans on a day-to-day basis, whilst analysis of sales, stock and forecast figures will help drive growth of the business and its key brands.
• Planning of Production across multiple SKU’s/Lines
• Implement production plans and schedules for their busy and ever-changing production operations
• Implement packing sheets showing BBF / USE BY dates
• Play a critical role within planning meetings
• Download sales forecast data from customers portals
• Daily monitoring of stock levels and advising production of changes required
• Manage demand and supply forecasting
• Analyse data to make suggestions on enhancing Planning effectiveness
• Building relationships and working closely with Production, Warehouse & Supply Chain
• Forward planning to identify stock levels and changes to production requirement
• An experienced Supply Planner/Coordinator – ideally from the food industry is preferable but not essential
• Hardworking and determined attitude to work
• Good IT systems skills – MS Excel (advanced level preferrable)
• Analytical and enjoys problem solving
• Strong numerical skills
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
Hours of Work:
• Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm (Can be flexible on this).
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company.
• Upto £30,000.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with Craig Russell ASAP. Contact me on 0131 226 5060.