Job title: Demand Planner
£35,000 plus good benefits package
I am working with a rapidly growing food business that supply quality products to major re-tailers and are well known for investing in the development of their people.
About the Job
As a Demand Planner, you will be directly contributing to this vision through your core tasks and responsibilities these will include, but are not limited to:
• Planning and managing our ever growing Frozen (and Foodservice) business through effective planning and communication with Commercial, Operations and customer supply chain contacts.
• Weekly planning of production schedules to maintain stock cover levels within key customers, tracking cover daily and working with Production Managers to manage any changes required. Communicating changes to the Commercial team and cus-tomers where appropriate.
• Working with the Supply Chain Manager to agree the priority stocks to come out of our storage into customers to maintain supply.
• Working with the Production Managers to schedule the production of specific cus-tomer purchase orders.
• Work in close partnership with the Management teams to ensure efficient planning and production schedules.
• Experience in a planning role.
• Intermediate to good Excel proficiency to a working level.
• A good attitude and desire to want to learn and develop.
• Strong influencing and communication skills.
• Able to demonstrate a high level of ownership of an issue/project/area of responsi-bility.
Commutable from: Cheshire / Shropshire / North Wales