£30k – £35k
An unbelievable opportunity has just come available to join an international food manufacturer as Demand Planner.
• Great progression opportunities
• International food manufacturer with a great reputation
You Will Be…
• Creating ERP production requirements and production plans on time and accurately to ensure fulfilment of demand and maintenance of service.
• Supporting delivery of Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) activities and meetings within the business and ensure alignment with constrained supply.
• Maintaining and reviewing inventories both on-site and at customer locations at levels required to deliver targeted levels of service by channel, customer, and product groups.
• Liaising with Commercial team and, where appropriate, the Customer to ensure forecast demand can be met and adequate communication is maintained.
• Actively supporting the Demand Planning manager to introduce new planning systems and tools.
Skills and Experience
• Planning or Scheduling experience within a manufacturing environment.
• Competent in use of standard Microsoft packages and familiarity with first-hand operation of ERP and MRP systems.
• Confident and able to interact with colleagues inside and outside their own function, and beyond the business.
– Christmas Bonus
– Pension Scheme
– Healthcare Scheme
– Additional day off on your birthday