Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
FMCG- Raw Ingredients
Essex- up to £32,000.
Due to internal promotion, a Demand Planner position is available an FMCG – raw Ingredient’s business based in Essex. With fantastic growth you’ll be working closely with multiple teams in a fun, driven and collaborative environment.
For well over a century this organisation has been providing ingredients into the Retail, Food Service, Catering and Wholesale, Bakery, Confectionery, Snack and Manufacturing sectors. With multiple sites across the UK, they develop private label ranges for high street retail as well as supplying raw ingredients to manufacturers across Europe.
This position will see you as the key link between multiple stakeholders. The customer, demand, and production teams. You’ll be gathering customer and demand data and reporting this back to the business. This role will see you;
• Facilitate demand planning and customer meetings to improve forecast accuracy.
• Use statistical modeling software to analyse and validate gathered data.
• Manage and amend forecast to meet demand.
• Responsible for the preparation of forecast reports and demand dashboard.
To be considered you will need;
• Advanced Excel, PowerPoint & ERP systems knowledge
• Excellent numerical and communication skills
• Confident to present to stakeholders.
• Background/Experience from FMCG Industries
If successful, this role will see you with a salary up to £32,000. This is an office-based role at their Essex site with parking and good bus links. Hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm.
Please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat