A world renowned FMCG brand in the Uxbridge area is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Demand Planner to join their team!
The company a fun and fast paced place to work expect a lot of laughs and surprises!
The company itself has been in double digit growth for many years and is planning on a further EMEA invasion over the next 12 months.
This represents an amazing opportunity to advance your manufacturing career in an environment that is primed to help you succeed.
• Create and maintain accurate and reliable EMEA demand plan, accurately tracking 3rd party changes
• Reporting and influencing Forecast Accuracy and BIAS within the demand plan at SKU and Market level.
• Provide fact based analysis with corrective action plan
• Develop key performance indicators for forecast accuracy throughout the business.
• An experienced Demand Planner ideally from FMCG background
• Minimum 3 Years Demand planning experience in FMCG
• History of using SAP/APO for planning ESSENTIAL
• Customer focused with excellent communication and presentation skills
What’s on Offer:
• Very Generous Salary
• Flexibility to WFH
• Holliday allowance
• Benefits Package
1. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt or apply