Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
DEMAND PLANNER - Gloucestershire
Salary - £35k-£40K depending on experience
Our client is a cosmetics business with an international presence. It is a truly remarkable place to work and they are looking to take on one possibly two forward-thinking individuals to match that. I am looking for someone who is looking to develop their career and take the next step in the industry by working with a well-respected client in the UK.
As a member of the Supply Chain department, perform all relevant tasks to provide effective end-to-end merchandising functions for allocated brands, including sales analysis, demand forecasts and KPI driven stock management.
- Sales performance analysis
- To support the sales team with the preparation, review and management of sales and demand forecasts.
- End to end brand management
- Maintain appropriate stock levels via procurement and inventory management
- Work closely with other departments
- Prepare and analyse data for S&OP reports/meetings, especially around KPI performance, supply chain risks and opportunities.
- Support strategic expansion into e-commerce trade.
- Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Experience in FMCG
- Highly competent and creative with numerical data
- Extremely high level of attention to detail.
- High level of commercial acumen and awareness of current trends
- Key Competencies
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication
- Adaptable to change
- Excellent team working
- Ability to remain calm and thrive within a fast-paced environment