One of our clients in the meat-free industry has informed us of a new opportunity within their site based in North Yorkshire. They’re looking for a highly analytical candidate to join the planning team and undertake the role of Demand Planner, where they will be liaising with various seniority levels, creating rolling demand plans and perform stock reconciliations. It’s essential for the candidate to be an excel superuser.
Duties and responsibilities
• Managing GS1 barcode creation for all new SKU’s.
• Ensuring an accurate overview of demand by liaising with the UK, European and US sales team.
• Oversee and work on month end stock reconciliation at the 3rd party logistic locations.
• Assist with the creation of a weekly demand plan for a rolling 18 month period.
• Work alongside the Marketing team to incorporate plans for new product launches and packaging changes into the demand plan.
• Visiting key accounts to discuss volume, timings and supply plans.
• Help identify and implement new demand planning software to help automise this process and move away from excel.
• Managing any orders which aren’t processed through EDI.
Key Performance Indicators
• Demand plan and BIAS improvements.
• Ensuring customer service >95%.
• Build and maintain relationships with Key accounts.
• Month end stock reconciliations.
• Assist in the development and implementation of a new demand planning system.
• Highly analytical.
• Strong IT user and an excel superuser.
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
• Be looking to continuously improve and can demonstrate ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of the business.
What the job offers
• Salary of circa £35,000.
• Work From Home option.
• Free products.
• The chance to work for an exciting newcomer in the industry.
For all interest, please contact David at D R Newitt recruitment.