Customer Supply Chain & Logistics, Bedfordshire
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Customer Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
FMCG Food Manufacturer
Bedfordshire – c£40k
This is a well-established and innovative foods manufacturer based in Bedfordshire, they are a renowned household name who deliver delicious treats!
As an organisation they are proud of their sustainability and have won multiple awards for their positive environmental impacts and sustainability strategy. All this and their products taste great!
This is a hands on and critical part of the business, literally at the heart of everything they do. Your duties will include (but not limited too);
• Managing, coaching & developing multiple direct reports
• Working closely with senior management stakeholders from Finance, Commercial, Planning, Demand, Warehousing and multiple 3PL’s
• Delivering business targets and KPI’s for spend/ inventory control/ customer supply etc….
• Supplier management across international logistics and warehouse suppliers
To be considered you will need:
• Minimum of 3 years international Supply Chain experience#
• Previously managed a high performing team.
• Experience using a Purchase to Pay system (P2P)
• Proven track record of defining and embedding best practice and end to end improvements.
If successful the salary on offer is c£40K, they offer generous holiday, pension and benefits.
Please contact me for a confidential discussion .