Customer Services & Transport Administrator
To manage the customer experience through accurate and efficient processing of all customer enquiries, including, but not limited to, processing of customer orders, arranging deliveries and stock allocation.
To liaise with key stakeholders within the business to help drive improved Customer experience.
• Receipt, acknowledgement and entry of customer orders into the business
• Work closely with and provide support to the Sales Team providing feedback on customer issues and forecasting data
• Liaise with production planning teams on customer demands, product stock levels and forecasts to ensure the optimum production and stock objectives are met
• Co-ordinate quality issues with the Technical team
• Maintain inventory planning spreadsheets
• Ensure high level of service to customers is maintained in the most cost effective manner
• Co-operate with the Sales Team regarding payment queries, to resolve problems, disputes and proof of delivery queries whilst maintaining a positive relationship with the customer
• Ensure customer relationships are managed professionally with the objectives of retention and growth.
• Maintain, develop and promote a positive corporate image and reputation with customers
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with logistics providers to achieve efficient and cost effective delivery of product
• To work closely with your fellow Customer Service team members to ensure a cohesive approach to the department’s responsibilities
• To manage and plan your duties to achieve agreed objectives. Feedback relevant commercial information relating to customers in an efficient way
• Escalate issues as required, effectively communicate to the department and the rest of the business as required
• Contribute to the development of effective customer service processes and systems
• Deputise for Inventory Planner
Interested? If so get in contact from Jack at DRNewitt on 01618330181