Customer Service Team Leader
UK Leading Food Manufacturer
Cambridge – Salary c£27K
This UK Leading food manufacturer have over 6 sites, employ well over 1200 staff and produce some of our favourite household food and treats! This position is based at the Head Office in Cambridge, and they offer stability, career training and progression a collaborative culture and a hard working yet fun environment.
Due to internal promotion the role of Customer Service Team Leader has become available. You will be responsible for your existing team of 2 Customer service Administrators, this is growing to 4 soon! Your duties will include;
• Managing in and outbound enquiries by phone and email, ensuring customer satisfaction with your retailers
• Sales order entry and management – track from order to delivery
• Managing issues with logistics – delivery times
• Maintain and develop your relationship with your key retailer- some Head Office site visits
To be considered for this role you will need;
• Previous experience leading a customer service team- mentor, train, develop.
• Experience managing large accounts
• Have a caring nature, ability to understand customer issues, along with professional communication skills
• Experience using CRM systems
If successful, the salary is c£27K + benefits. 25 days holiday + bank holidays. Hours of work are 8am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday (this can be slightly flexible). Once fully trained working from home 2 days a week.
This in essence is a fantastic opportunity with a great company and culture!