Customer Service Representative/ Supply Chain
Fragrance, Flavours & Ingredients
Buckinghamshire – Salary up to £32K
Our client is a global organisation who provide exceptional tastes, textures and fragrances to FMCG manufacturers worldwide. With roots going back centuries and European headquarters this organisation offers outstanding training, development, and stability.
Working within a fast-paced supply chain team you will be involved with order processing and management, forecasting and stock management. Your duties will see you;
• Using SAP to receive and enter orders, check product availability, pricing, and dispatch confirmations
• Liaise with customers regarding logistics (shipping dates, delays etc) create related documents/certificates
• Coordinate with Materials Planning and forecasts to ensure raw material planning and optimise production capacities
• Issue credit notes, write and send final statements to customers
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered you’ll need to bring along a positive work ethic that enjoys teamwork in a very fast passed environment. You will need;
• Solid SAP experience along with good knowledge of Microsoft software
• Experience from a Supply Chain team and ideally within FMCG
• Excellent communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
• Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced environment – reactive
If successful you’ll be working for an organisation that offers stability, career progression and training within a fun and supportive environment. The salary is c£32K + benefits.