Are you a Customer Logistics specialist in FMCG or Food looking to work for a progressive, friendly and ethical company?
Would you enjoy the flexibility of working from home whilst still having lots of interaction through video and phone with colleagues and customers?
The opportunity could be right for you – the business are a chilled food processing business looking for someone to manage day to day interactions with their key customers to ensure outstanding service and delivery to them. the role will involve:
• Build strong relationships with our customers and take ownership of their orders and enquiries.
• Communicate customer developments to internal stakeholders.
• Capture and process customer orders and contracts.
• Manage export contracts and the associated documentation.
• Ensure planning is aligned across the business, and complete execution & reconciliations.
• Co-ordinate with customers and hauliers to arrange collection and delivery.
• Process customer invoicing.
• Manage customer queries and complaints.
• Provide Management Reporting Information as required.
• Support the wider supply chain team with daily operational matters and strategic projects.
We need a people person who enjoys working closely with internal colleagues in sales, marketing, finance, production and the rest of the supply chain team.
This is a successful and profitable business who have some exciting growth plans and as part of that they are future proofing this team with this additional role.
Experience in a dedicated customer focused logistics role for a manufacturing business in food or FMCG.
Circa £35-42k + strong benefits package.
This role is home based, in a typical month you will travel to a meeting in Glasgow with the supply chain team but work remotely most days.
If this role sounds interesting to find out more apply to Richard Parsons @ D R Newitt.