Customer Service & Logistics Analyst
FMCG Food Manufacturer
Milton Keynes, £30-£35K
As part of a Global business this organisation have retained their friendly, family feel and are proud of their wonderfully tasty products! Supplying retail and foodservice customers across the UK. Due to significant growth a brand-new position has become available within their Supply Chain team.
This position will sit between customer service and the Logistics Manager and will become a right-hand person to the Logistics Manager. Some of the duties will be;
• Analysing data and reporting on outcomes and/or issues
• Support the CSR’s and aid in problem solving
• Work with the Logistics Manager to help streamline improvements
• Ensure customer orders are OTIF- plan transport for export customers
• Work closely with 3PL’s, customers and warehouse to manage stock levels, allocation of stock and provide documentation
To be considered for this position you will have;
• Previous FMCG Food industry experience (ideally as a supply chain analyst)
• An analytical and problem-solving mind, be adaptable to change
• Confident with Excel able to manipulate data
• A team player attitude who can prioritise and work to deadlines
If successful, the salary is £30-£35K (depending upon experience) + benefits. They offer a stable and supportive working environment and solid career progression opportunities.
Please contact me for a confidential chat and apply now!