Are you a confident and organised individual with a ‘can do’ attitude who is looking to develop your career? I am working with a successful global company based in Exeter, who are looking for a Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator to join their team. This is a varied role in which you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, order processing, stock management, and arranging logistics. Very much a team role, you will enjoy a fast-paced and busy environment in a friendly and fun team setting.
• Work closely with the commercial Account Manager to establish key customer requirements and manage related purchase and sale contracts.
• Liaise with internal departments to ensure the sale details are entered correctly into the system and accurately reflect customer requirements.
• Receive and process customer orders on time and accurately.
• Liaise with Sales, Purchasing and Stock Control to assess stock levels of standard items and allocate stock.
• Build strong working relationships with all internal departments to ensure the best customer experience.
• Strong background in customer service and administration.
• Knowledge and experience of sales processing.
• Enthusiasm, drive, and motivation to deliver excellent customer service.
• IT skills including Excel and other Microsoft packages.
• Experience using SAP and Lotus Note, not essential.
• Work with an excellent team.
• Opportunity to grow within the company.
• Competitive salary.
If you want to apply… Apply!
Please contact Hollie Gillies at D R Newitt recruitment for further information and a confidential chat