Customer Logistics Manager
International Food Manufacturer
Central London – Hybrid
Our client is a global player in the food & drink industry. With European Head office in central London.
With multiple manufacturing sites across the UK & EU, they use 3PL’s for all their warehousing. The role of the Customer Logistics manager is, in essence, to ensure that all customers receive their products OTIF.
Reporting to and working closely with both the Head of Customer Care and Head of Supply Chain the new Customer Logistics Manager will manage their Team Leaders and indirect reports of 20 to ensure a streamlined process and drive continuous improvements. Your duties include.
• Manage the daily fulfilment process for UK & EU customers and support your team to ensure optimum service levels.
• Work with Head of Supply Chain on forecasting/demand and inventory management.
• Responsible for Supplier evaluation and performance, ensuring contractual conditions are met and meet SLA expectations.
• Lead haulier tender process
• Continue to deliver the best customer service.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered as the new Customer Logistics Manager you will need.
• A strong background in blue chip FMCG manufacturing with multi-site and multi-customers.
• Solid experience managing 3PL warehousing & logistics/ freight forwarders.
• Excellent man management skills, previous experience managing a logistics team.
• Ideally Advanced with Excel and any ERP systems, proficient in all Microsoft Office suites
• Ability to multi-task in high-pressure environments.
If successful, the salary range is £50,000.00 to £70,000.00 (depending on your experience) + generous benefits package. This role will see you 2/3 days a week at their UK Head office in central London.