Customer logistics and sales Coordinator
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
A career development opportunity has arisen with my client in Kent for a driven customer service coordinator from a supply chain background
The company is fast paced and exciting place to work, who believe in supporting and developing their teams.
They are seeking a highly motivated coordinator to join their customer services team to support their customers across the EMEA.
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for success. This could be the role for you!
1. The Role:
• Taking responsibility for full processes relating to customer order fulfilment of finished goods.
• Process orders against forecast ensuring 100% OTIF satisfaction.
• Communicate across supply chain from production to logistics and finance.
• Make sure things are right first time, be assertive and deliver on your customer commitments.
2. The Candidate:
• Supply Chain professional with customer order/logistics, who wants to actively progress a career in FMCG.
• Experience in order management for is highly desirable.
• Highly organised and determined to take ownership of tasks and see through to completion.
3. What’s on Offer:
• Holliday allowance
• Benefits Package
• Genuine and exciting career prospects
4. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt