Customer Facing Demand Planner, W Yorkshire
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: W Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
Customer Facing Demand Planner
FMCG Food Manufacturing & Retail
Based in Leeds – Salary up to £39,000.00 + Benefits
My client is a well-known global leader in tasty treats for all the family. Steeped in history they bring stability, collaboration, and positive working environment.
With hundreds of years of product development behind them this organisation are the owners of delicious goods that we all love!
This role will see you based at a major customer H/Q in the Leeds area. You will be working alongside the wider team to make sure that you have the right volume of products in the right place at the right time. Your duties will include;
• Working with S&OP, Commercial, Supply Chain and Care to maintain the smooth flow between the businesses and service targets
• Improve internal forecast accuracy by influencing customer orders in line requirements by working closely with the customer and sharing data back.
• Responsible for the preparation and presentation of forecast reports and demand dashboard.
To be considered for this role you will need;
• Proven experience working in collaboration with retailers/discounters within supply chain
• Excellent communication, problem solving and presentation skills
• Advanced ERP and Excel experience
If successful, your salary will be up to £39,000.00 + benefits. This role is 90% based in Leeds and you will be required to travel to client H/O in Leicestershire. You will also need to be available for some overnight stays on occasion.
Please contact me ASAP for a confidential discussion