Customer Care Co-ordinator, Midlands
Sector: General Manufacturing
Job type: Permanent
Customer Care Co-ordinator – B2C
• Provide quotations, pricing, and delivery timescales to customers
• Liaise with key departments (Uk and Internationally) to ensure order availability, and lead times.
• Monitor customer stock levels of packaging, products and finished goods
• Monitor and co-ordinate the production process to ensure orders are processed on time, advising the customer of any delays or issues.
• Ensure all customer requests are handled promptly and efficiently.
• Liaise with customers to obtain regular forecasts, ensuring key departments are informed and appropriate administration is completed.
• Co-ordinate new and existing projects, liaising with key departments as necessary to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled.
• Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints, analysing situations to determine the best use of resources, and escalating / referring issues as appropriate.
• Maintain accurate customer and product records.
• Communicate key and relevant issues with the Sales Manager and the Sales team.
• Attend customer visits.
• Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
• Customer Service background
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
• Fluent in written and oral English (ability to speak German is advantageous)
• Open to travel to other production sites
• Strong Phone manner