Customer Account Manager, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
National Account Manager – Food
Would you like to work for an Ethical business?
A organic food company are looking for a National Account Manager to join their growing commercial team and look after two strategic retail accounts.
• Manage two retail accounts; Ensuring you are delivering / exceeding annual sales, volume and gross profit budgets.
• Deliver annual growth plans for your customers and for the business via categories and new business.
• Establish, develop, and maintain commercially beneficial relationships with customers.
• Deliver outstanding understanding of your customer expectations, ensure this is verbally communicated to the business and their expectations are met.
• Ensure promotional plans are planned in advance with customers, to ensure driving sales is achieved and opportunities are not missed.
• Plan and deliver regular customer meeting reviews. Ensure these are planned out with the customer and always executed. Ensure all next steps are recorded and completed.
• Work collaboratively with other Account Managers and across the business
• Provide cover for all other sales management areas as required.
• 1 direct report
• Previous Account management experience within the Food/Drink sector
• Experience managing retail accounts; Ideally top 4 or Co-op, Ocado, Waitrose
• Excellent communication skills, confident in building and maintaining relationships.
• Strategic leader, looking to innovate, effect and respond to change.
• Ability to make informed decisions at pace.
• Someone who is self-motivated, driven, and ambitious.
• Management/leading experience.