Customer Account Manager, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Manage Accounts with Top 4 Supermarkets
Based Nr Tunbridge Wells
A high-end luxury food manufacturer is seeking a new Account Manager to manage accounts with some of the Big 4 supermarket retailers.
Based nr Tunbridge Wells this organisation have been in business for 20 years and are infamous for their luxury hand finished food products, as business they take great pride in their products and reputation. The finished goods go to the major supermarkets and luxury hotels.
This is an office-based position where you will be managing your retailers (probably Sainsbury’s & Waitrose). You will be (but not limited to);
• Maintaining and developing your customer relationships
• Communicating prices etc to customers
• Analysing customer briefs and working with internal teams
• Keeping up to date with competitors and supplier prices
• Communicating with customers regarding availability, lead times & minimum orders
To be considered for this position you need.
• Previously managed accounts with major retailers
• Sales driven- commercially aware
• Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal.
• IT savvy- previous used CRM systems and confident with excel.
• Team player attitude – happy to help when needed.
If successful, the salary is £30-£35K (depending on your experience). You’ll be joining a driven and committed team who are passionate about their products as well as their team members. You’ll have 28 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays. There is also free parking on site, public transport is limited and very irregular, so you’ll need a car.
Please contact me ASAP with your up to date CV