My client are a large and well-known, Edinburgh based-business. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller, newly created to support the finance team as the business grows.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their career in finance with a forward-thinking business.
Here is some further information on the role:
• Chase debt by telephone and email with a view to reducing debtor days.
• Condition customers to pay within agreed terms.
• Processing and generating reminder letters.
• Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of debts.
• Liaise with Sales team to keep all involved informed of any potential problems with customer accounts.
• Manage relationship and transactions with Lawyers who handle formal debt recovery process.
• Maintain queries list of invoices in dispute by adding notes on accounting system.
•Prepare weekly report of debtors ledger with details of any issues.
• Attend weekly meetings with management on progress of debt collection and – any issues arising.
• Build a good rapport with customers.
• Ensure customer details are kept up to date.
• An experienced Credit Controller – ideally from a fast-paced working environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Results and target riven.
• Financial Awareness – must be high level.
• Customer Service skills.
• Intermediate Excel and comfortable using IT systems (SAGE)
• Good Interpersonal skills and work well in a team.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to work for a rapidly changing and progressive business.
• A competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please upload your CV today. If you have any questions, please call Martin Bryce @ D R Newitt Recruitment.