Continuous Improvement Manager, East England
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a large and well-known Food Manufacturing Business situated in Cambridgeshire – a more specific location shared on application. A new vacancy has arisen for a Continuous Improvement Manager. The role holder will work very closely with the Operations and Engineering Teams to drive the correct behaviours through the Factory.
Please note that this I a senior role and only candidates with relevant, dedicated CI experience can be considered.
• Lead, manage and facilitate CI across a large and fast-paced food manufacturing site
• Work closely with the site leaderships team (Operations and Engineering predominantly) in order to drive engagement in all things related to site CI
• Implement and execute training as required to staff at all level of the organisation
• Exposure up to Board Level where you will be expected to regularly discuss and update on all relevant site efficiencies
• Constant monitoring of Production targets and KPI’s with a view to improvement
• An experienced Continuous Improvement Manager or Operations Manager with a list of achievements from a CI perspective
• An excellent stake-holder manager – must be comfortable and capable at all levels
• The ability to identify areas with training needs across all disciplines
• Expert user of IT systems
• Adaptable enough to be happy in the boardroom as well as the factory “shop-floor”
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company who are in a period of substantial growth just now
• A competitive salary
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with me ASAP. Upload your CV to apply or call me for more information.