• Job Title – Continuous Improvement Facilitator
• Salary – Competitive Salary
• Location – Central Belt of Scotland
Are you an experienced Continuous Improvement (CI) professional looking for your next challenge where you can hone your skills and advance your career? Do you enjoy strategic problem solving in dynamic working environments? If so, then this role is for you.
My client is a large food manufacturing company based in the central belt of Scotland who are currently seeking the newest member of their Operations/Continuous Improvement team.
• Complete CI projects to improve efficiencies and product output
• Develop and support site capability of CI tools (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, 5S, Kaizen etc.)
• Deliver on KPIs (waste, efficiency, downtime etc.) to help the site achieve reach financial budget
• Collaborate with other site functions – mostly Engineering and Operations – to achieve annual targets
• Display knowledge of HSE principals
• Motivate and assist the team to recognise performance and dive improvements
• Experienced CI professional with a min. Six Sigma green belt qualification or similar
• Understanding and experience of applying CI tools and techniques in real world scenarios (DMAIC, 5S, Line Balancing, SMED etc.)
• 2 years of experience working within an FMCG environment
• Level 2 Food Safety desirable
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office and data analysis software
• Strategically minded individual who can easily communicate ideas with people of all levels within business
This role is site-based Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm role
Speak with Peter at D R Newitt on email@example.com for more information.