I’m working for a very well-known FMCG producer in the nation and Further afield. My client is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to:
• Drive Continuous Improvement initiative at the site, laying the groundwork and leading the next phase of the Lean journey.
• Heavily involved in the site Capex process.
• Secure project implementation and success.
• Drive implementation of new products.
• Carry out simple process optimisations.
• Management and Development of your own CI team.
The Ideal candidate will be:
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and energetic with strong interpersonal skills, comfortable working with all levels of business.
• Financially and analytically minded with a view to solving long and short-term problems.
• Excellent organisation, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to motivate and manage multi-disciplined teams.
• Demonstrable track record of production and people development success, preferably in FMCG.
• IT Proficiency with strong Excel skills.
In return you’ll get:
• Salary of between £60K – £80K
• Pension contribution
• 34 days holiday
• Private medical Insurance
• Income protection
• Discounted product
• Death in service benefit of 3 x annual salary
If this sounds like the job for you, get in touch on 0131 226 5060. As always, we offer £250 for referrals that lead to a placement.