Compliance Technician, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Passionate about food manufacturing? Thrive in a fast-paced environment? Interested in career progression? Then this could be the opportunity for you.
100 years ago, this innovative company was founded as a small, family-run business. Fast-forward to now, and it’s home to house-hold name brands that we know and love. Despite their success, this business still places their employees at the heart of everything they do. This value is reflected in fantastic holiday and benefits package, as well as incredible opportunities for personal development and progression.
They are now looking for a Compliance Technician to join the team. Working hours are 07:30-15:30 Monday- Friday for a salary of between £18-22k.
Key responsibilities include:
• Maintain/update the supplier and product databases, dealing with any customer queries.
• Assisting with collating traceability and auditing paperwork.
• Support investigation of customer complaints and non-conformances.
• Assist with maintaining the site QMS and ensuring BRC compliance.
• Support with lab duties.
The ideal candidate would have:
• Experience within food manufacturing at BRC accredited site that supplies into retail.
• Food Science related degree
• HACCP L3
• Excellent IT skills
• Be a team player with an eye for detail
Not only will you be a valued member of a close-knit team, but this business actively wants to invest in you- if you’re hard-working and passionate, then the progression opportunities are endless.
If you think you could be interested, please call Rosie Davies on 0161 833 0181 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.