Job type: Permanent
Compliance Manager vacancy based Lancashire/Greater Manchester with a supplier of equipment to the food industry. Mon-Fri, offering circa £28-32K, with wiggle room for the right candidate.
A leader within their market, our client have established themselves as a high-quality, reliable service. With a commitment to training, development & opportunities for their team, there’s a great working environment on offer here.
What’s on offer?
• Job security- this business has seen consistent YOY growth since its founding & a large majority of their customers are supplying into the major multiples. Most vacancies that they recruit now are newly created roles to support business growth.
• Excellent reputation within the industry- they’re the choice provider of food manufacturing equipment & have built a name for themselves for their high-level or service & quality.
• Commitment to training & development & CI.
Working in a stand-alone role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the site’s compliance to quality, BRC Storage & Distribution, ISO & HSE standards.
• Supplier approval audits & management of supplier approval database.
• Generate & ensure compliance to product specifications.
• Management of site QMS.
• Ensure compliance to ISO9001, ISO14001, BRC Storage & Distribution.
• Lead internal & external audits.
• Lead the HSE function for the site.
• Support any business critical changes in relation to Brexit.
This is a permanent Mon-Fri vacancy, offering up to £32k DOE with a bit of wiggle room.
• Previous exp. leading ISO & BRC audits.
• Internal Auditing qualification
• BSc/equivalent in Food Science/similar.
• Ideally NEBOSH qualified/working towards it
If you think you could be interested, please get in touch as soon as possible as we are looking to arrange interviews ASAP.
Apply here or get in touch with Rosie Davies directly via ermail Rosie.email@example.com or by calling 0161 833 0181.