Incredible opportunity for a graduate to join a multinational company and work alongside some of the world’s largest producers of food and pharmaceutical products.
There are numerous responsibilities this role encompasses;
• Data Management of and drafting material specifications
• Acting as site representative for product compliance with customers
• Managing and supporting site projects alongside the quality and technical managers
They are looking for graduates from a variety of food, pharmaceutical and scientific backgrounds who;
• Are eager and willing to learn new skills and apply them to a varied role
• Have an understanding of statistical analysis techniques
• Are ready to join a supportive, strong team environment
Based near Derby – £26,000 + great pension scheme
If you are a fresh graduate or a recent graduate get in touch now to register your interest. If it’s not for you, refer any of your fellow graduates – successful referrals earn £250!