Global Food Manufacturer
Hybrid, London, Salary max £38K
Steeped in history and centuries old this global food processing organisation are proud of their products, processes, and sustainability. As a world leading exporter, they provide their products across the globe and have a reputation for tasty and quality products for all the family.
This is a fantastic time to become part of this organisation, they have big plans starting to happen along with a collaborative and supporting culture.
As the Communications Coordinator you’ll be part of the UK Marketing & Strategy team, they are collaborative and supportive team where you’ll be working closely with Marketing coordinator and stakeholders. Your duties will include.
• Use your creative communication skills to support a wide range of UK commercial and brand marketing activities across digital & print.
• Create internal communications, monthly newsletters, quarterly town halls, internal brand awareness, recruitment and promotional campaigns.
• Write copy for both digital & print sales materials, brochures, leaflets, PowerPoint etc
• Social Media copy – copywriting & planning/executing of media activities.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will need.
• Ideally a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject
• Experience in copy writing for B2B for internal audiences- digital & print is essential,
• Extensive knowledge of Brand Awareness, Employee Experience, and creation of PowerPoint slides.
• In-depth knowledge of Social Media platforms and Adobe design programmes (InDesign)
If successful, you’ll be working for a highly progressive and evolving global food manufacturer. This organisation offers stability and clear career development. The salary range is £35,000.00 to £38,000.00 depending on your experience, along with an outstanding benefits package!