Job Title – Commercial Planning Assistant (Food Manufacturer)
Prestigious large food manufacturer (over 250 employees) with over 75 years trading experience.
Our client are seeking a commercial planning assistant to join the team. This role will be supporting the commercial team with grocery retail channel clients.
This opportunity gives fantastic exposure into the grocery retail market!
• Ensuring all sales channels operate at optimum stock levels, to maximise availability
• Oversee order management process including processing orders
• Liaising with customers and internal teams on order requirements and changes – and maintaining the order systems that reflect this
• Providing insights through data analysis to add value to sales revenue and performance
• Develop relationships within internal teams, ensuring they are informed of planned promotions, and production can adapts product performance requirements
• 1+ years’ experience within a manufacturing business
• Adept at managing computer systems – Excel, etc.
• Commercial awareness
• Honest, Attention to detail, Reliable, Motivated, Adaptable
Salary – £25k + Company Bonus
Site based – Kent
If you’re interested in finding out more please apply now or email Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions