Commercial Manager, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Develop your Accounts with Top 4 Retailers
Based in West Sussex
A brand-new role due to company expansion, join their established commercial team to grow your Big 4 accounts.
A UK leading producer of fresh products to the supermarkets and high street. Traditionally a family run business they have developed into Britain’s number 1 supplier. With a focus on the environment, they grow their produce the most sustainable way possible.
If you are looking for the next step up in your career or a fresh new challenge, then this role is perfect. Only available due to growth this brand-new position will see you supporting the senior team with the major accounts as well as managing your own portfolio. Sat within the supportive and driven commercial team you will be:
• Managing and building relationships and revenue with your customers
• Identifying new commercial opportunities
• Delivering on existing arrangements
• Managing smooth processes for your customers
To be considered you will need:
• Previous experience dealing with a top 4 retailer.
• Proven track record of profitable sales
• A positive “can do” attitude to maintain successful relationships.
• Experience reading market data and using results.
This organisation takes great pride in their produce, staff, and environmental reputation so you will be developed in your career and surrounded by a supportive team who take great pride in their work.
The salary ranges depending upon your experience (£35-£50K)